| Free Software|
|| Networked IP Camera Live Demos Many Different Examples|
Posted by venus on Tuesday, January 20 @ 23:00:00 EST (914 reads)|
(Read More... | Score: 0)
|| IP Camera Demonstration Live Realtime|
It's important to note that this interface is dual purpose. It can be used to securely access your IP Cameras for personal use as well as in webpages on websites for public access securely by others. Using HTTP or HTTPS access modes even for IP cameras that don't support HTTPS. Never exposing any information about your IP cameras DDNS, ISP IP Address, Port or User credentials.|
The Interface works with all IP Camera models.
Here is an example of adding an optional transparent .png image for a help button that can be merged with your IP Cameras images. Which you can also make clickable as your IP Cameras images are being displayed in real-time. Both for static and automatic refreshing real-time images from your IP Cameras:
Live example below of the IP Camera used above. Using automatic real-time refreshed images from the same IP Camera. Once you use the link below. When you click on the "Help" button area you are taken to the first post here. Any other area in the IP Cameras image is not clickable:
The IP Camera being used above is a Foscam FI8904W. Which is a MJPEG based IP Camera that does not natively support HTTPS access methods. This Interface allows both HTTP and HTTPS access methods to be used with any IP Camera.
The server providing the HTTPS example below using the same IP Camera as above. Is using a self-signed certificate for demonstration purposes. So you will see a warning message because of that, when using the link below:
If you view the HTML source code for the above examples. You will see that absolutely nothing is exposed about the IP Camera being used in the examples. No DDNS, no ISP IP Address, no Port or User credentials are exposed or made known. Making the use of this Interface for private and public use to access your IP Cameras. Totally secure.
The Interface itself is also protected from direct use as well. Example:
Restricting how and where the interface can be used from. The Interface also supports forcing the username and password of your choice in order to access the Interface as an option. With as many IP Cameras being displayed at the same time as you choose.
This specific image used in these examples shown here for the help button, is in the public domain and is free to use and can be found, edited, resized and/or downloaded there. All at the same website below:
https://openclipart.org/detail/109645/h ... -by-jhnri4
Just wanted to give you some idea of how easy it is to find/locate images in the public domain that can be used to merge with your real-time IP Cameras images. Without any need or requirement to be a graphics artist. Which you can also make clickable, if you desire or to simply use as a watermark or logo.
Complete details about all the abilities of this totally secure Interface for your IP Cameras ("Which are many"), can be found here:
Posted by venus on Tuesday, January 06 @ 23:00:00 EST (1054 reads)|
(Read More... | Score: 0)
|| Low Cost Web Hosting Service|
Get All My Foscam IP Camera Developer Examples With One Hour Of One-On-One Support To Implement Them Click Here
Even if you currently don't have a Web Server or Hosting Service. It's easy to start doing so. For as little as $5 U.S. dollars a month. Using Hosting Services like as just one example DigitalOcean's Digital Cloud SSD ("Solid State Drive") VPS ("Virtual Private Servers") Hosting Services:
Click For More Information
Which I used specifically for the examples shown in my prior article here. As to not be subjected to any resource restrictions by a Shared Hosting Service. Which I used for my other prior examples shown here prior to the last examples show in my prior article here and also use normally as well. You can do this without any need use or register any Domain name. Also saving money.
Where you can configure your own flavor of Linux systems and options. To do things like this and also store other data from your IP Cameras. Like your own FTP interface without being subjected to any restrictions a Shared Hosting Service may have. Such as blocked ports, memory usage, process usage and other limits they may impose.
These are the Web Server resources being used with one copy of each example in the last article being run at the same time
Above Web Server was configured for these example with:
Ubuntu 12.04.3 x64 1GB Ram 30GB SSD Disk 2TB Transfer per Month Bandwidth Maximum
PHP/5.3.10-1ubuntu3.9 with Suhosin-Patch
The beauty about going this route, for IP Camera owners. Is that you can control every aspect of what software you use for your Web Server as well as stop/start the Web Server as needed to make changes. The IP Address is unique and can be used directly without any Domain name if needed. As the example here is doing.
The Web Server is your personal Web Server. Without being shared by others. So you have a clear view of the resource being used and also knowing that all those resources are your resources. So that you can do Web Server Tuning as well. It can also support as many Domains as you wish. In the event your currently have Web Sites and are under restrictions on a Shared Hosting Plan.
It's a great alternative method to store Snapshots and Videos for your IP Cameras, without the need to run your own system to do so 24/7/365. It also has built-in RAID ("Redundant Array of Independent Disks") so even a disk outage would not cause a loss of IP Camera files. After all the purpose of IP Cameras are security. So, having fault-tolerant disk storage is important. Even more so for multiple IP Cameras.
Click For More Information
I also wanted to set the stage for my next posts here. Which will be about providing secure real-time video from your IP Cameras and generating SMS messages, when your IP Cameras detect alarms or go offline or become unavailable.
While many IP Cameras have the ability to tell you when their ISP IP Address changes. None have the ability to tell you that they went offline and are not currently available.
Posted by venus on Friday, April 04 @ 00:00:00 EDT (1780 reads)|
(Read More... | Score: 0)
|| Find Out If Someone Has Blocked You On Skype|
Has someone blocked you, on Skype?
How can you tell?
Here is a simple way, this does require it is used in an Internet Explorer browers.
Using an Internet Explorer browser, click on the link below any you can click the "Refresh" button under Friends, this will list all your contacts, and select any contact, in the list, and look at the details for that contact.
If Buddy status, does NOT say friend, and does not say pending authorization, and the contact was your friend, you are blocked. Also, look at blocked, as well.
To see details about any of your contacts, using an Internet Explorer browser:
Other FREE Programs for Skype
Chat Language Translator for Skype 43 different languages
Subscription Monitor for Skype - Monitor Your Subscription Usage in Real-Time
Call Transfer for Skype - Works with ALL Skype for Windows versions, including 4.x
Save Skype Chat Messages To Text Files
MyToGo For Skype - Use Skype calling services remotely from your other phones
Posted by Venus on Friday, June 12 @ 00:00:00 EDT (30225 reads)|
(Read More... | 1 comment | Score: 5)
|| Skype Services|
Click on ANY of the underlined Text for more detail.
1. Save 1/3 on the new monthly subscriptions from Skype when you buy 3 or 12 months until 1st June.
2. Unlimited calls to landlines with Skype – any time, day or night. No long-term contract.
3. One low monthly fee to make unlimited calls to landlines , any time, any day with Skype
4. Unlimited calls to landlines with Skype
5. Up to 10,000 calling minutes to landlines for one low monthly fee - the new Skype calling subscriptions.
6. Buy a Skype subscription today from £1.95 - no long-term contract required.
7. Get an Unlimited US & Canada calling subscription from Skype - $2.95/month.
8. Get an Asia 200 calling subscription from Skype - £3.95/month.
9. Get an Unlimited Country calling subscription from Skype - from £1.95/month.
10. Get an Unlimited Europe calling subscription from Skype - £2.95/month.
11. Get an Unlimited World calling subscription from Skype from £4.95/month.
12. Buy Skype for Small Business Pack here
13. Buy Skype hardware now and get Skype Pro for free
14. Make cheap calls to landlines and mobiles - Buy SkypeOut credit here
15. Get a new High Quality Video webcam. Make the clearest, sharpest, Skype video calls yet.
16. Skype is now mobile. Get the 3 Skypephone.
17. Make Skype video calls with our low cost webcams
18. Get Skype-certified headsets and other accessories here
19. Buy Skype-certified phones and other accessories here
20. Buy Skype Credit now to make cheap calls internationally
21. Use Skype for cheap SMS
22. Make FREE internet calls with Skype - download now
23. Call anywhere in the world for free on the 3 Skypephone.
24. download Skype
25. Get an Unlimited World calling subscription from Skype from $9.95/month
26. 33% off 3 or 12 month calling subscriptions from Skype until 1st June.
27. Get the new 3 Skypephone now.
28. Make cheap calls to landlines and mobiles - Buy SkypeOut credit here
30. Make cheap international calls with Skype
31. Make and receive calls to ordinary phones with your computer. www.skype.com
32. Call ordinary phones anywhere in the world from your computer for the price of a local call with SkypeOut. www.skype.com
33. Skype – cheap international calls
34. Skype - Unlimited Calls to Landlines
35. With Skype you can make free calls over the Internet. Skype – the whole world can talk for free
37. Pay monthly with Skype
38. Skype Store Europe
39. Skype Voicemail
40. 3 months for the price of 2 on all 3 or 12 month calling subscriptions from Skype
until 1st June.
41. Buy Skype Credit now to make cheap calls internationally
42. Buy Skype hardware now
43. Get a Logitech webcam and try new High Quality Video, free on Skype
44. Online number
45. Skype Store USA
46. Free Skype-to-Skype calls on your mobile. Get the new 3 Skypephone mobile.
47. It's all in the detail. Make High Quality Video calls on Skype – free.
48. Great offers at Skype's clearance sale
49. Click here to get your unique SkypeIn number
50. Click here to get your unique SkypeIn number
51. Get Skype for your Business – free conference calls and video calling. Free calls and Low rate local calls
52. Skype for Business
Of course Any of the graphics on this page also lead to Skype deals. So, stop wasting your hard earned money on telephone services that charge you an arm and a leg.
Get Smart, start saving money on your telephone bills for home and office.
Subscriptions can be month by month, 3 months, and 1 year. More About Subscriptions here:
If you ever need to switch subscriptions, you can do so very easily, to learn more about changing your subscription or payment method for your subscription Click Here
There are many 3rd party programs that have been created to work with Skype. For more information about them Click Here
Posted by Venus on Friday, June 12 @ 00:00:00 EDT (5800 reads)|
(Read More... | 1 comment | Score: 0)